Hi there and thanks for stopping by. I’m a technical and design-driven growth & product specialist who focuses on building products that help your business grow and save money.
My main focus is my role as the CEO and Co-founder of Medinas, a data-driven exchange platform that helps large healthcare organization monetize their surplus and short-date medical supplies. In 2017, we won the $500,000 Forbes Under 30 Summit’s Global Change The World For-Profit Competition. In my spare time, I serve as a Senior Advisor for The Torrenzano Group, a reputation and high-stakes issues management firm specializing in building and protecting corporate reputations, helping clients grow their business and enhance brand and shareholder value. I also founded and sit on the board of Happy Pay, a financial consumer promotions API (fully audited) enabling businesses to acquire customers through turnkey monetary competitions and creative campaigns backed by fully collateralized insurance
The best way to get in touch with me is via Twitter @chloealpert
A few books I recommend:
- Strategic Management of Healthcare Organizations by Linda Swayne, Jack Duncan, and Peter Ginter.
- The power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Made to Stick by Chip Heath & Dan Heath
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- Buyology by Martin Lindstrom
- The Essays of Warren Buffett
- Liquid Life, Bauman
- The Six Sigman Way, Pande, Neuman and Cavanaugh
- Platform Revolution, byt Geoffrey Parker, Marshall Van Alstyne, Sangeet Choudary
- Crossing the Chasm, Geoffrey Moore
- Learning SQL, Beaulieu
- The Long Tail, Chris Anderson