I’m a technical and design-driven growth & product specialist who focuses on the marriage of product, marketing, strategy, and experimental methodology to help companies grow and bring products to market.
Currently I’m working on a stealth-mode startup in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Strategic Management of Healthcare Organizations by Linda Swayne, Jack Duncan, and Peter Ginter.
Books I recommend:
- The power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Made to Stick by Chip Heath & Dan Heath
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- Buyology by Martin Lindstrom
- The Essays of Warren Buffett
- Liquid Life, Bauman
- The Six Sigman Way, Pande, Neuman and Cavanaugh
- Platform Revolution, byt Geoffrey Parker, Marshall Van Alstyne, Sangeet Choudary
- Crossing the Chasm, Geoffrey Moore
- Learning SQL, Beaulieu
- The Long Tail, Chris Anderson